This course is designed to raise lone worker awareness about their personal safety when visiting homes, processes they should follow and common practice advice.
This course will outline the hazards of lone working and will cover the actions managers and employees can do to keep safe whilst visiting homes on their own.
- To gain basic knowledge of legal requirements.
- Understand what lone working is.
- Understand importance of risk assessment and team procedure.
- Familiarise with the basic principles to follow when lone working.
- Consider aspects to take into account when planning a visit.
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of the course.
It is recommended that this course is refreshed every three years or where a review is required. The course is £100 per delegate (50% discount if in H&S SLA). Please note that none-attendance fee will be applied in full (£100) if place is not cancelled 72h in advance.
This course is recommended for anyone who carried out activities without close or direct supervision and their managers, but it is intended for those visiting homes.