It is important within any workplace to make sure those staff with health and safety responsibilities understand how they fit within their local organisation, the local mechanisms they are expected to use.
Regular refresher health and safety training refreshers on expectations and tools commonly used across the local authority of Haringey.
This particular course concentrates on the site management area (care takers, site managers and facilities managers).
- Risk Management - Roles and Responsibilities
- Risk Assessment Principles and Methodology and some examples
- School Site Management in practice
- Manual Handling in site management - Principles of safe manual handling and examples.
To reiterate the importance of site management as a vital part of the workplace robust risk management system.
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance on successful completion of the course.
This course is to be refreshed at least every three years or where a review is required.
£200 per delegate (Free if in H&S SLA)
- Site management staff working within educational settings